Qualifications : LLB, Canterbury University, Christchurch.
Nicky is an experienced property law expert who works on all aspects of land-related transactions and ancillary financing and private client matters.
Nicky's work has involved working for large scale corporate clients, property developers and small business owners through to private individuals, specialising in property acquisitions and disposals, and leasing.
Working with private clients, Nicky advises on their asset planning, family trusts and other ownership structures.
Nicky joined Tompkins Wake in 2019 after working for the past 15 years in the Auckland office of another national law firm.
Areas of expertise
- Acquisition finance
- Asset Planning
- Commercial Property Transactions
- Property Law
- Subdivisions and Development
- Commercial Leasing
- Mortgagee Sales
- Acted on the sale of NZ$70m dairy/forestry conversions
- Acted on numerous high value rural land sales, subdivisions and other disposals;
- Acted on the sale of large scale forestry estates;
- Acted for a developer undertaking a 104 lot coastal subdivision